Airworthiness Manager - Part M (Rotary)
Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a well-known Helicopter Operator based in Europe to source an Airworthiness Manager – Part M. The successful candidate will be in charge of the Continuous Airworthiness (Part-M) Department.
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Ensure compliance with EASA Part-M Subpart G and I regulation (continuous airworthiness);
- To be the Nominated Post holder Part-M
- Final responsibility towards the airworthiness of the helicopters managed under the Part-M
- Coordinate all continuing airworthiness tasks
- Ensure the airworthiness of the helicopter and serviceability of operational and emergency equipment installed on and as integral part of the helicopter; ensuring emergency equipment is correctly installed, serviceable or, in case of unserviceability, is clearly identified.
- Manage and supervise all required approvals and all continuing airworthiness activities in accordance with Part-M subparts G and I.
- Draft and approve the required contracts for subcontracted or subcontracting continuing airworthiness tasks.
- Ensure the certificate of airworthiness and ARC remains valid
- Assure all maintenance is performed in accordance to a, by the competent authority approved, maintenance program, in due time
- Manage the approval of modifications and requesting technical support from an organization approved in accordance with Part-21.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the position of a Type Engineer;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant management experience.
- Previous experience as Airworthiness Manager with Post Holder Experience would be highly advantageous.
- Helicopter Experience is desirable.
- ICT literate
- Good communication skills
- Budget sensible
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence. Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Airworthiness Manager - Part M (Rotary)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly