Zenon are currently searching for a Rostering Officer for a successful UK Airline based at East Midlands Airport. The purpose of the role is to ensure that through advance planning, all flights are crewed in accordance with current legislation and company requirements ensuring minimum disruption to the flying programme.
- Competitive salary,
- Monday to Friday office hours
- In-house company training will be provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Production of Crew Rosters ensuring all flights are correctly crewed in accordance with EASA and Company regulations
- Production of rotational rosters to ensure fair allocation of duties and time off
- Liaison with the Training department for coordination of crew training requirements
- Identifying and making recommendations on crew establishments
- Liaison with the Operations & Charter Executives with regard to commercial and charter changes and any additional flights which may be required
- Liaison with Flight Operations Management with regard to crew base transfer, termination, sickness and special requests
- Ensuring all planned Ground Courses and Simulator duties are rostered in accordance with current legislation and Company requirements
- Allocation of Annnual Crew Leave
- Any other responsibilities required by the Rostering Supervisor
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Previous experience within a rostering or scheduling background
- Previous experience in Aviation is beneficial
- EASA Flight Time Limitation knowledge
- Knowledge of AIMS systems is beneficial
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence. Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Rostering Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines Permanent jobs in East Midlands Region
- Airport and Ground Staff Permanent jobs in East Midlands Region
- Flight Operations Permanent jobs in East Midlands Region
- Operations Controller Permanent jobs in East Midlands Region
- Flight Operations Support Permanent jobs in East Midlands Region