B787 Captain Norwegian
B787 | CAPTAIN | Norwegian Long Haul
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian Long Haul are now accepting B787 applications from B787 Captians on a 3-year renewable contract with Norwegian Long Haul.
B787 Norwegian Long Haul Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B787 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Paris
Ref #: 1487
Aircraft Type: B787
B787 Norwegian Long Haul
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. This is a great opportunity to Captain the B787 Dreamliner.
Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
- EASA Licence
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 6,000 hours total time
- 2,500 PIC hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
- 1,000 PIC hours on a wide body aircraft
Screening dates available throughout the rest of the year.
- Great pay and per diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical and Personal Accident and Illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register