Falcon 10,50 & 900 Engineers
Are you a high calibre candidate? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity? Do you have Falcon 50,10 or 900 type rating? If you answer yes to these questions and meet the minimum requirements below then this role could be for you….
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for a licensed aircraft engineer and has expressed a specific requirement for Falcon 50, 10 or 900 type approval. The purpose of this role is to carry out line maintenance on company aircraft to include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. The position is for one of our newest clients based in Lyon, France and requires a permanent relocation.
The team at Aeroprofessional look forward to hearing from you!
- You must be a licensed Engineer, type rated on the Falcon 50, Falcon 10 or Falcon 900
- You must have a minimum of 12 months experience on the relevant aircraft
- You must be willing to permanently relocate to Lyon, France
- You must have the right to live and work in the EU
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in France
- Flight Engineering Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in France
- Aerodynamics Engineer Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in France
- Aeronautical Engineer Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in France
- Mechanical and Structural Engineering Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in France