A320/A321 CPTs, FOs and SFOs to upgrade CPT for 3 years contract for Jetstar Pacific
On behalf of Jetstar Pacific Airlines, we are pleased to announce that we are recruiting A320/A321 Captains, First Officers and Senior First Officers to upgrade to Captains to join the airline asap.
About the airline: Jetstar Pacific Airlines (JPA) is the low-cost airline in Vietnam. Current Fleet of 19 A320s with modernisation and expansion into 2018. The planned feet will stabilise with 21 A320s in 2018. JPA operates domestic and international routes to 25 destinations across 7 countries. Hence, this is an amazing opportunity for qualified A320 pilots to join this recognised airline with an attractive benefits package and beautiful country, Vietnam.
- Base: Ho Chi Minh/ Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Contract duration: 3 years renewable
- Monthly Remuneration:
Captain: Range from USD 11,570 to USD 13,230
First Officer: Range from USD 6,115 to USD 7,380
Senior First Officer: Range from USD 6,880 to USD 7,380
(the fee increases annually with the working time with JPA)
- After 6 months joining JPA, the SFO would be considered for “upgraded captain program”, once he completes the upgrade program, and operating the 1st line check as PIC, the fees start from USD 11,070 as Line Captain.
- Working pattern (optional): 6 weeks on 2 weeks off/ or 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Block hours: up to 146 hrs for 8 week cycle (6/2 roster); 73 hrs for 4 week cycle (3/1 roster)
- Accommodation & Ground transport: Provided for initial 1 week
- Positioning flights: Provided at the commencement and at the completion of the contract.
- Other Benefits: Overtime payment/ Staff & family members ID tickets/ relocation allowance/ Medical Insurance/ Work Permits/ ,etc.
- Days off duty: up to 12 days off paid per annual ($840/day), so max $5,568-6,720 for FOs and $10,080 P.A for Capts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Captains: 3,500 hours TT hrs with a minimum of 1,500 PIC hrs, in which 500 PIC hrs on A320/321.
- FOs: 1,500 hours TT hrs with 500 SIC hrs on A320/321.
- SFOs: 3,500 TT hrs with 1,000 hrs multi crew, multi turbine (jet preferred), in which 500 SIC hrs on A320/321
- EASA/ICAO/FAA-ATPL/ ATPL Frozen/CPL Licence with a valid A320/321 type rating endorsement.
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Last flight within the last 6 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incidents