A320 Rated and non-Rated Captains
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Peach Aviation are seeking rated & non-rated A320 Captains for a full schedule of A320-200 departures.
Peach Aviation commenced service in March 2012 as Japan's first low cost airline, with All Nippon Airways their largest shareholder (38%). Peach is based in Kansai International Airport in Izumisano, Osaka Prefecture, Japan (34°26'03"N 135°13'58"E/approximately 50km in a southeastern direction of Osaka City). Peach Aviation has become the first Japanese LCC to operate internationally from Tokyo Haneda.
About the opportunity:
Type: Peach is a scheduled carrier
Plane type: Airbus A320
Duration: 2 to 3 years renewable
Base: Osaka Kansai (34°26'03"N 135°13'58"E)
Screening dates and location: Ongoing screenings throughout 2018 at Tokyo Haneda and Osaka Kansai
Commencement Date: Approximately 3 months after successful conclusion of screening
Accommodation provided / Ground transportation provided
Available roster patterns:
- Commuting 1: 10 days off per month including travel days;
- Commuting 2: 16 days off every 2 months including travel days;
- Non-commuting: 120 off days per year
- Total time: 4,000 hours' total flight time, with 1,500 hours PIC
- Licence: JAA/EASA or any ICAO ATPL
- Valid ATPL and Medical. (JCAB license is beneficial)
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Level 4 English.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Japan's low-cost leader serving: Busan (KOR), Fukuoka, Hong Kong (HONG KONG), Ishigaki, Kagoshima, Kaohsiung (TAIWAN), Matsuyama, Miyazaki, Muan, Nagasaki, Naha, Sapporo-Chitose, Sendai, Seoul-Incheon (KOR), Taipei-Taoyuan (TAIWAN), Tokyo-Narita
Please contact email@example.com for more information