Senior Corporate Aircraft Mechanic - London Airports
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the UK Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Senior Aircraft Mechanic on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in the London Airports area.
A clean driving license is a must as this role will involve travel within the UK.
As Senior Corporate Aircraft Mechanic you will take direct responsibility for the supervision of personnel on shift.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Carrying out maintenance tasks, ensuring all relevant paperwork is correctly filled in.
• Ensuring good housekeeping within the hangar environment and associated workshops.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
• Ensure that all personnel under their control are properly directed, have comprehensive work instructions, and adequately briefed on each activity and understand and work to the quality system as defined in the company MOE.
• The organisation and control of labour within your area of responsibility
• The raising of work cards and requisitions as required
• Ensuring company Vehicles, Tooling and Equipment are kept in good condition.
• Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and minimise cost.
• Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by written reports and daily meetings
• Any other duties as may be required by the Company
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Previous supervisory experience within Aircraft Maintenance Facility
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Corporate Aircraft Mechanic - London Airports
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly