B2 Licenced Aircraft Engineer
B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer | Abu Dhabi
Our client, who is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East currently have a vacancy for a B2 Licenced Aircraft Engineer to be based in Abu Dhabi. If you have been looking for a new exciting opportunity and have at least 7 years' experience in aviation maintenance meeting the below requirements, please apply to find out more.
- Must be a holder of valid and current Company Authorization Document: AW 139 & Bell 412/212 - B2.
- B2 General Civil Aviation Authority, EASA Part 66 or ICAO Type 2 Equivalent licences, with type ratings on the aircraft operated
- Must have completed the maintenance course on the following aircraft types, as required by the operation: AW139 & Bell 412/212
- Acceptable CAR M & CAR 145 Training
- At least 5 years' experience of releasing aircraft to service
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered including accommodation and airline tickets home after every roster rotation.