Flight Operations Officer
Flight Operations Officer | Gatwick
I have an exciting opportunity to join my client who are a specialist air cargo management company as a Flight Operations Officer in a busy Ops department. If you have experience as an Operations Controller used to working in a fast paced aviation envirmonemt, I would like to hear from you.
The key responsibilities are:
- Liaison in all aspects of dispatching aircraft with the Company's ground handling agents
- Conducting flight watch and operational control on Company aircraft
- Rostering of pilots, loadmasters and mechanics in accordance with duty time limitations
- Preparation of crew briefs
- Applying for over flight and landing clearances in line with the flight schedule.
- Arranging ground handling at all stations in line with the flight schedule.
- Arranging fuel at relevant outstations with streamlining costs in mind
- Arranging crew HOTAC and commercial flights in line with the flight schedule
Candidates must be willing to work on a 4 on/4 off shift basis including days, nights and weekends.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gatwick
- Flight Operations £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gatwick
- Operations Controller £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gatwick
- Flight Operations Support £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gatwick
- Flight Operations Officer £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Gatwick