Head of Avionics Solutions
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading Aircraft technology manufacturer to source a Head of Avionics Solutions on a permanent basis for their facility based in Munich.
In this position you will hold all responsibility for the development and testing of certifiable aircraft electronics. You will be able to build and set up a hardware development team from scratch. Since your department will produce avionics components running certified software.
• Competitive Salary
• Company Benefits and Shares.
• Employ, train and mentor a hardware development team, capable of developing and certifying sensory systems, computing systems and power electronics
• Establish practices, tools and processes in accordance with DO-254/DO-160 standards
• Hold direct report meetings and coordinate with the Head of Avionics Software
• Coordination with EASA and FAA for electronics certification
• Coach, train, lead and mentor staff on a regular basis
• Work on any ad-hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
• Degree in electrical engineering (M. Sc./ Ph. D.) or similar field
• Experience with aircraft electronics development process and certification according to DO-254/DO-160 required
• Years of experience in training and mentoring teams, in order to develop engineers
• Experience with aviation software development processes according to DO-178B is a plus
• Strong motivation to help build and shape your organization, structures and processes
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
• Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
• Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Head of Avionics Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly