B737 Captain Mobile Contractor Ryanair
RYANAIR B737 TYPE RATED CAPTAINS - MOBILE CONTRACTOR
We are now offering an exciting opportunity for a limited number of B737 Captains to be assessed for a Mobile Contractor position working from any of Ryanair's 87 bases. One of the key benefits includes a 5 on/5 off roster pattern with no 'stand by' days included.
With the aim to have 585 Aircraft by 2024, as well as 200 B737 MAX aircraft on order, Ryanair is entering into a continued exciting growth phase and are now seeking flexible B737 Captains. One-day assessments are being held at London Stansted with flights provided to and from assessment on the Ryanair network.
McGinley Aviation, part of the McGinley Group, is pleased to offer 5 year fixed term contracts to successful 'Type Rated Captains' at many of the 87 bases across Ryanair's extensive network.
Why YOU should work for Ryanair
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 5 off pattern. No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Outstanding Earnings Potential, average salary at €169,000 for Captains (based on 850 hours per annum at €199.00 psbh (€169.00 psh plus €30 on top for out of base allowance).
- Unrivalled career progression, new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Licence Type - EASA Part FCL or JAR FCL
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 "Valid Until" date specified in Section XII "Certificate of Revalidation". i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- Valid EU Class 1 medical issued in accordance with Part MED.
- English Language Proficiency - Operational Level 4 (Ref: ICAO Doc 9835)
- 3,500 hours total flying time
- 2,000 hours on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline
- 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW
N.B. PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft will not be considered
- 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series
- B737 300-900 type rating listed on the licence
- Must have operated the B737 300-900 in the capacity applied for (CAPT) within the last 36 months