A350 | Captains | Vietnam Airlines
2 days left
- Full Time
Direct Personnel is your partner for long and short term contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, 20+ years experience and strong reputation for supporting ourcontractors; you know you are in good hands.
Vietnam Airlines and Direct Personnel have been in partnership since 2009. Since then Direct Personnel have placed in excess of 100 Captains and First Officers across A320/A330/A350/B787/ATR fleets. Many of these candidates still remain on contract until this day. Vietnam Airlines are undergoing rapid expansion with the addition of the A350 and B787 fleets. Now is a great time to join the airline as there will be great opportunities for future career progression.
- 3,500 Total Flying hours
- 1,500 Total PIC hours on commercial aircraft
- 500 PIC hours on A350
- Last PIC flight on A350 within the last 12 months at commencement of ground school
- Last sim check on A350 within the last 6 months at date of screening
- Maximum 60 years of age for men and 55 for women, at commencement of Ground School (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- 5 year renewable contract
- Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Rates based on the 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
Ground School - up to a max. of 28 days - hotel accommodation and transport to and from training
Line Training (LT) - up to a max. of 30 days - USD 8,047 net
1st year after LT - USD 12,200 net
2nd year after LT - USD 12,200 net
3rd year after LT - USD 12,200 net
4th year after LT - USD 12,444 net
5th year after LT - USD 12,693 net
6th year after LT and thereafter - Annual increments as per contract
All amounts are inclusive of Basic Payment, Accommodation Allowance and Per Diems
- Option 1 - a deduction of USD 2,440 (20% of salary) for the first 5 months following the completion of the Line Training.
- Option 2 - a bank guarantee for 100% of the full month salary ($12,200) to be arranged by the pilot prior to the assignment start date
This bond is to create a security amount against penalties the airline may apply to the pilot. The money is returned in full to the pilot upon successful completion of the full contract period if no renewal is made.
The most often offered ones are:
4 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF
4 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
5 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF
6 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF
6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF
Initially pilots are most likely to be assigned the 6/2 roster. Subsequent roster changes can be requested twice a year. In 2018 the airline might be able to offer other roster variants such as: 10/2, 8/2 or 9/3.
- Annual bonus paid every year based on performance indicators
- Annual Pay Increase Upon completion of year 3 of paid service, the candidate will be entitled to an annual increment of their salary up to year 10 of paid service.
- Ground Transport During the period of the ground school, ground transportation is provided by the airline to and from the training centre. Upon commencement of ground school ground transportation will be provided at outstations and layovers only.
- Flights to and from screening provided on the VNA network subject to the payment of taxes
- Flights at the start / end of contract provided on the VNA network with a 100kg baggage allowance
- Commuting ticket allowance differs depending on the roster you choose. Your recruiter will inform you of the tickets available for your roster choice. These flights will be FREE of Taxes and Ancillary Charges.
- 10 x ID90 round trip tickets per year pro rata on VNA operated Network on standard roster pattern (6 weeks on and 2 weeks off), These tickets can be used by both you and your family members. Taxes and Ancillary charges will be applicable.
- ID75 tickets on the VNA operated network (subject to availability and in low season).
Personal Accident Insurance & Emergency Medical Insurance is provided to you free of charge for the duration of your Assignment. The cover includes:
- Loss of Income when unable to work following an accident
- Emergency medical expenses covered for accident and illness (outside country of domicile)
- Non emergency medical expenses also covered (outside country of domicile)
- Emergency evacuation / repatriation including Medical Expenses cover at country of domicile immediately following repatriation
- Emergency cover in USA (max 30 days)
- Capital Benefit payment for Accidental Death and Loss of Limb/Eye
- Capital Benefit payment for Permanent Total Disablement
- Travel Insurance e.g. travel delays, loss of travel docs, loss of personal property
All of the above are subject to the policy terms and conditions, full details available on request
Direct Personnel is your partner for long and short term contracts worldwide. With our personal approach, 20+ years experience and strong reputation for supporting our contractors; you know you are in good hands. Contact us directly on +353 1 813 8400 for more information.
Apply for A350 | Captains | Vietnam Airlines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly