Flight Operations Inspector
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation has an immediate requirement for a Flight Operations Inspector with the following required qualifications:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fully trained Inspector with 2 years of CAA experience as Inspector in one of the EASA member states or fully trained Inspector with 5 years of experience as Inspector in one of the ICAO member states with an ICAO CMA Implementation rate above 75%.
- Hold a current Airline Transport Pilot license with a minimum of 5000 hours as Pilot in Command on a performance Class A (CS25) Aircraft.
- Experience as Flight Instructor or Flight Examiner is an advantage.
- Civil or Military aviation management is an advantage.
- Fluency in writing and spoken English is required.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness and aptitude to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
Apply for Flight Operations Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly