Captains: Berlin 2017/18 - A320 Type Rated (07529)
Join easyJet - for the Love of Flying!
At easyJet, we have a huge passion for flying and we keep this alive by bringing the latest technologies to the Flight Deck, flying to the greatest destinations in Europe and we surround ourselves with the best people. As a pilot working for easyJet you will have fantastic development opportunities, fly to a variety of European bases with a safe, modern fleet all at your fingertips.
We have exciting new prospects in Berlin, which has been a strong pillar in our network since 2004. New aircraft will be joining the base soon and we’re looking for Airbus 320/330/340 Type Rated Captains already based here, or for those thinking of a move to this great city.
Permanent contract plus benefits
On-Target Earnings*: €160,541
Start dates from January 2018
*including basic salary, shift allowance, sector pay, bonus opportunity
Requirements of the Role
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Captain on A320 or A330/A340 family aircraft
- Low Visibility Operations: Cat III Qualified (must be able to provide evidence of initial training)
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 1,000 total PIC hours on A320 (combined with A330/A340 PIC hours
- UK or German EASA Licence (must be held prior to starting easyJet employment)
- UK or German EASA Class 1 unrestricted Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English (you will be required to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment)
- Right to live and work in Europe, with unrestricted access across the easyJet network and EEA.
*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Captain Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Applications reviewed
Second Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical selection event in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from July 2017 onwards)
Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Technical Simulator assessment in Gatwick or Burgess Hill
Fourth Stage: Complete online questionnaire followed by a final video interview
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
To apply please click on the "Apply" Button.