Flight Dispatcher (M/F) - Leipzig
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) ROTATING SHIFT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
FLIGHT DISPATCHER (M/F)
GREAT LEADERS CREATE A GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
AS A LEADER OF CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALISTS, YOU MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
You will liaise between EAT Flight Dispatch, EAT/DHL internal departments, and outside agencies, especially the operations control centers of airlines, in Flight Dispatch departmental tasks. Other responsibilities will include developing procedures in cooperation with the flight dispatch manager, recruiting, supervising operations, and shift coverage. Furthermore, departmental documentation such as manuals and procedures, the feasibility of charter flights, new routes, or the use of new aircraft must be checked. Your duties will extend to assisting in the preparation and follow-up of IOSA and other audits in cooperation with the Flight Dispatch Manager, as well as helping to create a motivated team that aims for the highest level of performance.
- Ideally, a bachelor or master of science degree in Transport Studies or Traffic and Airline OPS
- Proven experience in an operational environment of a reputable airline; training according to ICAO DOC7192 Part D3 (Flight Dispatch, ATPL or similar)
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Knowledge of ATC (e.g., EuroControl, NATS), commercial aviation, flight operation, flight planning, aircraft performance, and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of airspace regulations, airline operating procedures, and international aviation legislation (such as ICAO, EASA)
- Sound understanding of aviation networks, airports, and climate and weather reporting systems
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities.
Johanna Braasch will be happy to answer your questions via telephone at +49 341 4499-1758
Challenged by this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on the @Apply' button and send us your complete application including cover letter, CV, references and your desired salary.
WANT TO GET TO KNOW EUROPEAN AIR TRANSPORT AND ITS DIVERSE JOB OPPORTUNITIES?
MEET US@ILA BERLIN 2018!
27–29 APRIL 2018