4 days left
- Full Time
On behalf of our long-standing client, a worldwide leading flight, aeronautic and space company, we are searching for structures mechanics to join the business in Germany on a contract basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Structures Mechanics with vast experience in an Airbus environment. In return, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents and to make meaningful contributions within the aerospace field.
- Production and assembly of rivet joints and building groups at structural components after construction documents, manufacturing instructions and designs
- Preparation of components according to the valid aviation standards
- Preparations, e.g. viewing and sorting of orders and designs, components and building site rig as well as tooling availability
- Positioning and adjustment of components
- Implementation and documentation of the assembly of components and building groups
- Execution of surface protection (rivet head application, conserve from seal seams)
- Readiness for 2-shift work
- Previous experience of working in a production environment.
- Candidate must either have worked for Airbus before or hold an Airbus (or an Airbus approved training provider) Structures/Mechanics certificates.
- Candidate should be located or happy to relocate to Hamburg/Finkenwerder
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
- Fluency in English is required and knowledge of German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Germany or are willing to relocate, then please contact Anja for an initial, confidential discussion on +49 1743927687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experience aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Structures Mechanics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly