Instructors (TRI) A320 required in Latin America for 1 year contract
6 days left
- Full Time
Instructors (TRIs) A320 required in Latin America – Immediate start
We are pleased to announce that we have a fantastic CONFIRMED opportunity for various Instructors (TRI) A320 in Latin America with the longest operating airline in the world; Avianca.
- Location: Peru
- Airline: Avianca Holdings (TACA)
- Length: 12 months
- Remuneration: USD $17,500 per month
- Accommodation provided in Hotel 4 start standard or individual apartment.
- Ground transport provided
- Positioning flights provided
- Block Hours: 90 hours per month
- Working Pattern: 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF (Paid)
- Assisted travel provided for home leave periods on the airline’s network.
- Per Diem as per the client’s travel policy.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 4,000 hrs TT with at least 500 hrs PIC on A320
- ALL Licences accepted for validation with valid rating on A320
- TRI endorsement with experience as TRI
- Currency on type within 6 months
- Medical class 1
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Spanish language desirable but not obligatory
- Preferable immediate available or short notice periods
- Skype Interview (Personal & Technical)
- SIM check (details to be confirmed) with tickets and accommodation provided.
All further details provided upon application or contact us on email@example.com
Apply for Instructors (TRI) A320 required in Latin America for 1 year contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly