Director of Technical Asset Management
6 days left
- Full Time
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Director of Technical Asset Management on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Provided
- Flights Provided
- Responsible for all technical asset management of the Airline’s fleet, efficient delivery and redelivery of aircraft assets.
- Oversight of all MRO activity, power plant heavy maintenance and ancillary shop activity
- Responsible for all MRO contracts and leasing contracts in conjunction with the Commercial Planning Department
- Ensure that contracts are managed, all contract obligations are achieved and that budgetary overruns are avoided
- Ownership of the RFP process ensuring accurate technical input and timely completion.
- Lead all contract negotiations.
- Ensure that power-plant and MRO planning delivers the maximum asset utilization and minimize the use of leased assets
- Optimizing engine life
- Maximizing aircraft utilization between maintenance events
- Management of outsourced suppliers
- Ensure that outsourced suppliers deliver the highest standard of quality to underpin operational reliability
- University Bachelor degree
- Extensive aircraft technical experience gained in an airline or MRO environment.
- Extensive contract management, specifically engine and aircraft MRO.
- Previous lessor negotiations would be an advantage
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to plan and organize
- Capable of coaching and development
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Apply for Director of Technical Asset Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly