7 days left
- Full Time
Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry
Permanent, Location: Paris - Orly, France
CAE Parc Aviation are looking to appoint a Maintenance Controller for an airline based in Paris, France.
You will be responsible to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure the airworthiness of the company's aircraft in real time by checking and monitoring technical tolerances (MEL, CDL, HIL, ...).
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities between the various departments of the Technical Department and subcontractors carrying out the maintenance of the fleet
- Ensure the technical interface with the Operations Control Centre by continuously providing the information necessary for the proper operation of fleet
- Respond to the various technical questions
- Facilitate coordination meetings with the on-line maintenance subcontractor
- Ensure that records of visits and documents are well recorded.
- Validate supplies and create avionic part listings if necessary.
- Assist stopovers and various MROs in their troubleshooting and troubleshooting complexity at the request of the production manager - can be induced to work under Part 145
- Validate the deferred items list closing the visits made by subcontractors
- Manage distribution and stocks of AFL and ACL
Qualifications & Experience:
- Holding an EASA Part 66 license (B1 or B1 / B2) with a type rating on B737 NG
- Previous experience in a maintenance controller role or in a similar post
- PART 145 in 737 B1 or B2
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license
- Good level of English and French essential
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team
For a confidential discussion and to find out more forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Maintenance Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in France
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in France
- Aircraft Mechanic £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in France
- Certifying Engineer £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in France
- Base Maintenance Engineer £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in France