Aviation Support Specialist
Are you looking for your next role in Aviation operations? Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for an Aviation Support Specialist in the air charter broking segment of the business for one of our well known clients.
This role responsible for the comprehensive support on a day to day basis and you will need to be able to provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will have operations experience along with an extensive background in customer service.
Typical duties may include flight watch, permit applications, communicating with clients, handling agents, crew, brokers and sales and dealing with broking requests out of office hours for our global offices.
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements for the role, please get in touch!
- You must have experience in the aviation industry from an operations background
- You must have exceptional customer service skills and have a customer service background
- You must have a good standard of worldwide geographic knowledge, and airfield IATA / ICAO codes along with a good level of aircraft general knowledge and type recognition
- You must be IT literate with the ability to learn the functions of a new system
- You must have a high attention to detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- You must be willing to be flexible as part of a small 24 hour team
Apply for Aviation Support Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Flight Operations Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Operations Controller Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Flight Operations Support Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Flight Operations Manager Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom