B737 & A320 Type-Rated Captain's | Istanbul
Turkish Airlines - Istanbul Base - A320 Captains and B737 Captains
Are you rated on the A320 or B737? Are you interested in working in a dynamic international environment? Our client Turkish Airlines are looking for A320 Rated Captains and B737 Rated Captains to be based in Istanbul, Turkey.
A320 Type-Rated Captains & B737 Type-Rated Captains
- Minimum High School diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record
- Hold an EASA/FAA/ICAO/ATPL(A) with a valid type rating on the applied aircraft type
- Must be currently operating as a Captain
- Minimum 5500 total hours
- Minimum 3000 hours on aircraft > 27T
- Minimum 500 PIC hours on applied aircraft type
- Flown at least 250 hours in the last 12 months on applied aircraft type
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English
If you meet the above and would like to know more about their terms and conditions, please apply today!