Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the world’s leading Airlines to recruit a Sales Executive on a permanent basis in the UK. Our client is searching for an individual who has the required outlook, drive and desire to work within a closely knit, successful team. With the opportunity to work from Home 4 days per week.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonuses
- Discounted Flights.
This exciting opportunity is for a Fixed Term of 22 months, working 37.5 Hours per week.
- Responsibility for sales calls activity across a defined portfolio of Leisure agency outlets and branches to support National Accounts objectives within the Airport catchment area.
- To create and develop awareness of the Airline products and services within the Leisure market in order to ensure that set revenue and market share objectives are achieved.
- Account management of a defined portfolio of Leisure segment trade partners within specific market segments with accountability for sales performance.
- To develop and implement effective sales and marketing initiatives/plans with assigned accounts to increase the airlines revenue share.
- To build and maintain strong and effective commercial relationships with the assigned agents to leverage Emirates market position and develop revenue and market share.
- Maximise the airlines revenue and market share from existing portfolio of Leisure clients.
- Identify, evaluate and capitalise on new business opportunities within segment.
- To account manage all activity with the respective travel agents, ensure the effective dissemination and communication of Emirates developments and provide product and fares training for assigned clients.
- To closely monitor area sales performance and recommend action where necessary to maximise revenue.
- To maintain and regularly update sales activity and client management information via salesforce.com.
- Work in close liaison with other departments such as Corporate Communications to ensure consistent commercial messaging and brand compliance.
- Identify revenue opportunities, analyse market trends and provide feedback on competitor activity and market positioning, propose commercial activities to the Leisure Sales Manager.
- Act as an ambassador for the company at trade events, conferences, familiarisation trips and other external events.
- Advanced level of secondary education.
- Must have experience in airline or Travel Agency field sales
- The ability to source new business opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A desire to achieve results
- Strong commercial acumen
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must have a Valid Driving License
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley.Ewen@zenon.aero in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call +44 1483 397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.