Jazeera Airways | A320 First Officer | 4 month Contract
A320 FIRST OFFICERS
Jazeera Airways is urgently seeking A320 First Officers for a short-term 4 month contract to start on 01 May 2018.
Our client is steadily expanding its network and fleet and playing an important role in contributing to the country’s economic growth. We invite you to work with this dynamic airline who believes in keeping high international standards of safety and security.
Send us your CV by hitting APPLY NOW!
What will you receive?
- High Salary Accommodation at base and layovers Ground Transportation at base Medical Coverage + Loss of License Insurance Overtime + Per Diem Full details will be sent shortly to all interested pilots
Why should I do a short-term contract?
1. Build Your Hours!
- If you are currently unemployed and need to build hours in order to apply for your next job, this is perfect for you!
- You will be flying about 90-95/hours a month
2. Earn Money while you Wait!
- If you have applied for a position with another airline (for example, China) and your start date is a few months away, earn extra money while you wait!
3. Make Extra Money!
- If you enjoy living at home but have a low salary and want to earn extra money, take a short leave of absence and join Jazeera!
4. Stay Current!
- You are currently on furlough and not flying, this can help you stay current!
First Officer Minimum Requirements:
- 1,500 total flying hours on turbine engine aircraft with a maximum take-off weight greater than 20,000 kg
- 250 total hours on A320
- 40 years at the start of contract
- Last flown on A320 within 8 months
Apply for Jazeera Airways | A320 First Officer | 4 month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly