Line Assist pilots required
CCL Aviation provides flight training, technical services, consultancy and aircrew recruitment to the global aerospace industry. CCL is now the largest provider of instructor pilots and flight training personnel to the global aviation industry.
CCL is currently seeking applications from experienced B744/-8, B737, B777 and B787 line pilots with instructing experience to serve as instructor pilots during Local and Initial Operating Experience airplane training, ferry and delivery flights and line flying.
This contract offers a highly competitive package matched with desirable time off arrangements. Quality hotel accommodation, per diems and transport provided.
- Current on Boeing type, FAA, EASA or CAAC ATP
- 5,000 hrs TT
- 2,000 hrs Captain on Multi-Pilot airplanes
- Current Passport
- Current First Class Medical or equivalent
- 1,000 hrs Instructor Experience (combined simulator & airplane – please indicate number of hours in each)
- No Incidents, Accidents, Losses or Violations.
- Pass comprehensive background checks and drug and alcohol screenings.
- Additional qualifications may apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Per Diems
- Quality Hotel Accommodation
- Transport between accommodation and facility
- Emergency medical coverage (including ISOS)
Should you wish to apply, please email your CV/Resume or details of your flight experience: email@example.com
Your CV needs to show all details regarding your career, flight hours (by type/rank) and instructing hours (by type).
We shall then provide you with further details of this contract and work with you on a formal application should you meet the requirements.
Cambridge Communications Limited (CCL) is a client focused recruitment / crew leasing company with a proven commitment to personal service for its pilots. Your questions are welcome.
Apply for Line Assist pilots required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly