Challenger 300/350 and Challenger 604 SFI
Our business aviation centre in Amsterdam is seeking Full time Simulator Instructors on Business Jets. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. CAE value our employees and we invest in the right candidates. Successful candidates will be put through our world class instructor training and type rated on our business jet platforms.
Our instructors work in a fast paced environment and thrive in mentoring, coaching and instructing our diverse range of clients whilst at the same time enjoying a work life balance that brings them home every evening. This career enhancing opportunity will allow individuals to build up their portfolio of technical competencies, becoming experts in their field with the potential to become examiners and future leaders within CAE.
We offer a competitive compensation package in addition to private health care, pension and 25 days annual leave provided.
- Hold or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category
- English ICAO level 6
- Minimum of 1500 hours as pilot on MPA types
- Hold or have held an IR relevant to the aircraft category
- Instructor background not neccesary
- Challenger 300/350 or 604 type rating preferred, but not essential
- Must have the right to work and live in EU
- Must have basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer focused mind set
- Excellent teaching and communication skills
- Ability to adapt style to global client base
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers' Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client's needs and requests
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Completing duties as assigned by the Training Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (which may vary from region to region). If you would like more information, please contact Gary Bennetts on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Challenger 300/350 and Challenger 604 SFI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly