Power Plant Engineer - A&P License
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a fast expanding Low Cost carrier based in the Middle East to source a Power Plant Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Health Scheme
- Fantastic Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Provide engineering support to the Maintenance group as required.
- Comply with all Company Policy and Procedures.
- To input, monitor and report on Engine Health Monitoring program for the CFM-56-5B and APU conditioning check.
- Develop an Engine Maintenance Program and ensure it is maintained and current with Maintenance Planning Document, and fully incorporates the experience gained from the Aircraft Reliability Program.
- Develop Engine shop visit works-copes and review shop visit reports when complete
- Issue any maintenance request if engine deterioration is detected, and ensure appropriated action is taken
- Perform all evaluation of service bulletins (SB’s), service letters (SL’s) and airworthiness Directives (AD’s) to determine applicability and ensure compliance
- Review and assess AD’s/SB’s and identify cost of compliance
- Follow-up of Engine/APU engineering orders and work orders
- Liaise with engine maintenance provider to solve any Engine/APU problems
- Liaise with supply department to ensure the tools and materials are available On-site to support Engine maintenance
- Assist in the Investigation of problems and proposed modifications which are initiated by the different departments, evaluating their merits and providing or recommending solutions,
- Provide liaison with manufacturing and repair agencies providing service to the Company.
- Review with the Senior Engineering Manager and the assistance of the Chief Inspector, Maintenance Training course syllabus, DST and OJT instructors.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum 6 (six) years’ experience of similar type role.
- Have a bachelor or master’s degree.
- Hold a valid A & P license
- Good experience with CFM Engines.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Antonio Navarro in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Power Plant Engineer - A&P License
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly