A320 and A330 Captains for Capital Airlines
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- A320 Captains: 500 hours PIC time on A320, Total time 3000 hours
- A330 Captains: 700 hours PIC time on A330, Total time 4000 hours
- A320 Captains: Current within 12 months (must have a valid/current PC)
- A330 Captains: Current within 6 months (must have a valid/current PC)
- Valid ATP license, valid passport, Class A Medical
- Must be from a country with diplomatic ties to China
- No incidents or accidents, no license limitations
- Age 54 maximum
A320 – Beijing, Xi’an, Guangzhou, Sanya, Haikou and Hangzhou, China
A330- Beijing or Hangzhou
A320 and A330 Pay Packages:
Salary amounts as follows (airline pays your tax in China):
Contract Term: 3 year initial / Renewable
Option 1:30 days off in peak season, or 45 days off in low season.
Total Monthly Compensation:$24,166 per month (including salary, allowance and bonus)
Option 2:Six weeks on, two weeks off. Includes 12 days of additional paid annual leave.
Total Monthly Compensation:$23,166 per month (including salary, allowance and bonus)
Option 3: 6 weeks on, 3 weeks off. Includes 10 days of additional paid annual leave.
Total Monthly Compensation:$19,367 per month (including salary, allowance and bonus)
Option 4: 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
Total Monthly Compensation:$16,083 per month (including salary, allowance and bonus)
Additional A330 Pay Packages:
Option 1: Three weeks on, one week off per month. No less than 7 consecutive days per calendar month in the permanent residence overseas. Includes 12 days of additional paid annual leave.
Total Monthly Compensation: $23,166 per month (including salary, allowance and bonus)
1. up to $1000 per month tuition assistance if you have children enrolled in school in China
2. Health insurance provided for pilot.
Note about Compensation and Taxation:
The compensation amounts listed above have been provided by the airline. The airline has agreed to pay all taxes owed in China on the different compensation amounts and provide a tax receipt to the pilot. All tax matters are handled by the airline including payment of tax and provision of a tax receipt. WASINC does not pay taxes on behalf of either the pilot or airline, nor does it provide tax receipts. As taxes in China vary by jurisdiction and the type of payment received, we highly recommend that all candidates confirm directly with the airline as to how much tax is paid in China in order to obtain a full understanding of the compensation associated with the job listing. Pilots are ultimately responsible for any tax owed in their home country which may or may not be affected by tax paid by the airline.
Apply for A320 and A330 Captains for Capital Airlines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly