B737NG Captain for Fuzhou Airlines
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 500 hours PIC time on the B737NG
- Total time 3000 hours (current on type within 12 months)
- Valid Proficiency Check
- Valid ATP license with no limitations
- Valid passport, Class A Medical
- Maximum age 55
SEVEN types of scheduling options available: (Airline pays your taxes in China) Please see the following page for compensation amounts.
For the B737:
Option 1: (36, 90, 110 or 125 days of paid annual leave)
- 36 days paid annual leave: Total Compensation: $26,173/mo.
- 90 days paid annual leave: Total Compensation: $24,173/mo.
- 110 days paid annual leave: Total Compensation: $23,373/mo.
- 125 days paid annual leave: Total Compensation: $21,673/mo.
Option 2: 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off...Total Compensation: $22,040/mo.
6 weeks on, 2 weeks off...Total Compensation: $24,173/mo.
Option 3: (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off). Total Compensation: $15,923/mo.
Note about Compensation and Taxation:
The compensation amounts listed above have been provided by the airline. The airline has agreed to pay all taxes owed in China on the different compensation amounts and provide a tax receipt to the pilot. All tax matters are handled by the airline including payment of tax and provision of a tax receipt. WASINC does not pay taxes on behalf of either the pilot or airline, nor does it provide tax receipts. As taxes in China vary by jurisdiction and the type of payment received, we highly recommend that all candidates confirm directly with the airline as to how much tax is paid in China in order to obtain a full understanding of the compensation associated with the job listing. Pilots are ultimately responsible for any tax owed in their home country which may or may not be affected by tax paid by the airline.
For additional details, please email us at email@example.com.