CAE Parc Aviation are delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for Xiamen Air.
Xiamen Air has been in existence since 1985 and is the first airline operated in the course of modern enterprise in China. Part owned by China Southern Airlines, the airline operates an all-Boeing fleet and has won "The Best Airline In Mainland China" award for 6 consecutive quarters.
Xiamen Air are seeking B737ng Captains to assist with their planned expansion plans and the contract is extremely attractive. It includes some of the following:
- 5 Different Roster Patterns (including 22 ON/8 days OFF, 19 ON/11OFF)
- Earning Potential of over $306,000 per year
- Education Allowance
- Contract Renewal Bonus
- Safety & Performance Bonus
In order to apply for the contract, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Total time of 5000 Hours
- Total PIC time on M/E jet of 2000 Hours
- Total PIC time on B737EFIS/NG of 500 Hours
- English Level 4
- Last Flight on the B737EFIS/NG in the last 12 months
For more information please contact Nguyen Khang@ email@example.com or on +84 903 99 77 65