First Officer B747-8 / B747-400 (m/f) - Luxembourg
Cargolux Airlines International is looking for First Officers Boeing 747-8 / 747-400
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F
Bank on your future as Captain within an airline whose pioneering spirit and dedication to excellence enabled the successful launch of the first BOEING 747-400F & 747-8.
Develop your skills on our extensive and ever expanding network of fascinating and challenging destinations around the globe with the leading Cargo carrier in Europe.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
With the introduction of our ambitious expansion plans, share in the company‘s success by supporting our aim of being the Global Cargo Carrier of Choice.
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled pilots to uphold Cargolux’s historical dedication to team-work, customer satisfaction and service quality. You will enjoy working with us to achieve these goals in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide. Pilots joining Cargolux will become part of a long-standing company dedicated to aviation excellence.
Qualifications and experience
- EASA Part FCL ATPL or CPL/IR with ATPL theory (Frozen ATPL)
- EASA Part Med Class 1 Medical
- Minimum 2000 hours total flying time including :
a) A minimum of 1500 hours on multi-pilot turbo-jet aeroplane certificated to the standards of CS-25/FAR-25 or equivalent
b) A minimum of 1500 hours on a multi-pilot turbo-prop aeroplane having a maximum certificated take-off mass of not less than 10000 kg or a certificated passenger seating configuration of more than 19 passengers.
- Please note that only Multi Pilot and Single Pilot (SE and ME) time count toward total time. Simulator time shall not be included.
- Preference will be given to candidates type-rated on B747-400, B777 or B787
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Minimum ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Ability to pass successfully a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
We offer permanent contract, competitive remuneration and social benefits, as per Cargolux Airlines Collective Working Agreement.
In order to obtain a complete file with all necessary information, we kindly ask applicants to fill in the application form and complete all questions.
Please understand that only online applications will be considered and only application letters in the English language.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button