Embraer 190 Captain
On behalf of our new client, Air Astana, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced EMB 190 Captains. This 3-year renewable contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, 6 On, 2 off roster patterns, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. Air Astana is currently operating a fleet of 31 aircraft, they are currently expanding their fleet to around 60 aircraft in the next 4 years. This requirement is ongoing, we are seeking suitable experienced candidates that would be available for immediate screening with start dates in May and June.
- Total Time more than 4,500 hours
- At least 500 hours’ PIC time on type
- At least 1,000 hours’ PIC time on aircraft with a minimum MTOW of 30,000kgs
- Hold a current ATPL with current EMB 190 type rating
- Last flight on EMB 190 must be PIC time, ideally within the last 3 months
- Last sim check must be within 12 months of joining.
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
- Under 62 years of age on date of commencement.
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.
Apply for Embraer 190 Captain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly