Air Astana - Non Type Rated Captain B757/767, A320, EMB175
Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client Air Astana are currently accepting applicants for the position of Non-Type Rated Captains on their fleet of B757/B767, A320 and EMB170.
Applicants do not need to be Type Rated on the aircraft type and full training will be provided by Air Astana. Benefits of this contract include:
- Four-year contract
- 6weeks on / 2 weeks off commuting roster (available after Line Training completed)
- Confirmed tickets on the Air Astana network to coincide with your 2 weeks off
- Ground transport to and from work provided
- Apartment accommodation provided
- Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Embraer after 4 years of service or sooner if opportunities arise.
- Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Boeing after the exit of the Boeing 757, estimated to commence in 2020 -2021.
Applications however must meet ALL of the following Minimum Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
Requirements for Direct Entry Captains – Not Qualified On Type
- Current and valid EASA ATPL.
- Minimum flight hours: 4500 hours
- Minimum 1200 PIC hours on jet aircraft above 15 tonnes (and an EASA License)
- Class 1 Medical.
- ICAO English level 4.
- Maximum age 55 years.
- Have flown within the last six (6) months.
The contract will be for four (4) year duration with an option to extend for a further three (3) years and a transition to Airbus for those pilots who initially commence on Boeing or Embraer in accordance with Air Astana needs. A three (3) year training bond applies and full details can be provided to qualified applicants.