AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for the position of Operations Assistant for our newest and fast-growing client, based at Cambridge Airport.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the multi-faceted position of Operations Assistant will require an individual with a background and passion for aviation with the ability to work as part of a small team, delivering a high standard of training.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in basic engineering, technology and computing and/or have experience with simple hardware and computer equipment.
- Technically minded, with an awareness of computer hardware/software and basic engineering
- Natural team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and adaptability
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Problem solving skills, and an ability to think creatively Enthusiastic, motivated, and reliable
- Genuine desire to keep learning new skills and techniques
- An interest in commercial aviation would be desirable
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines Up to $10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Airport and Ground Staff Up to $10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Flight Training and Instructors Up to $10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Flight Operations Up to $10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Flight Operations Support Up to $10,000 Permanent jobs in United Kingdom