A320 Captain - Lithuania
Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier that believes in bringing change, quality and a bit of fun in the airline business.
We are looking for Airbus A320 Captains to join our team in this challenging and exciting role to share experience and develop within the business.
Looking for a contract that will suit your work-life balance? Small Planet Airlines is the right place to be.
IF YOU HAVE:
- Valid A320 EASA/JAR FCL ATPL;
- At least 500 hours recent experience on A320 as PIC
- Minimum 1000 hours PIC on aircrafts with MTOW over 2000 tons
- 3000 hours Total Time
- Valid class 1 medical certificate;
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency.
AND IF YOU ARE:
- Flexible in working time,
- Ready to work in a charter airline,
- Interested in working in a dynamic international environment.
Why not try?
Send us your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button with full working history showing the dates of employment in English with subject line: "A320 Captain <Vilnius>".
Only selected candidates will be informed.
Apply for A320 Captain - Lithuania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly