CAE Parc Aviation are excited to announce we are seeking an experienced Crew Chief to run our Clients Light Aircraft and Helicopter Bay, based in the UK.
Our Client is already well known for maintaining and repairing narrow-bodied Boeing 727, 737 and 757 series aircraft and will soon be adding the Airbus 320 family of aircraft to their approval. In addition, they operate a bay dedicated to light aircraft and helicopters where this role will be based. Travel to customer sites may be required.
Reporting to the Base Maintenance and Workshops Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the busy Light Aircraft and Helicopter Bay. We’re looking for candidates who are happy to get stuck in but also able to provide appropriate leadership ensuring all maintenance carried out is done so in a compliant, safe and efficient way.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Unrestricted EASA Part 66 B1 License with a Full Group 3 Type Rating and proof of recency.
- Experience of working in a supervisory role
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Experience of liaising closely with customers
- Flexible and able to travel to work at other sites as required.
- Other type ratings including helicopters (i.e. EC135) will be a significant advantage but courses may be offered for the right candidate.
- A B2 License, in addition to a B1 License would also be a significant advantage.
The working pattern is Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week with voluntary overtime available in busier periods. We can offer you a competitive basic salary plus approval pay and a generous holiday allowance. Relocation packages may also be available.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please telephone Sarah McDonald on 00353 1 816 1786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Crew Chief
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Aerospace Engineering £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Multi-skills Engineering Leadership £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Engineering Manager £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Hampshire