Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry
We are currently sourcing an experienced Powerplant Engineer on behalf of our Client in the Mid west of Ireland.
The purpose of this position is to work as a member of the Technical Team managing company assets, liaising with existing and potential customers on all technical matters, obtaining and updating technical records and providing technical assistance within the organization.
Asset Management - Responsible for monitoring assets on lease or in storage. Liaise with customers, manufacturers,aviation authorisers and external agencies regarding delivery, redelivery, inspections and all technical aspects of management.
Project Management - Project manager lease delivery / re delivery and off lease storage/ Transportation/ maintenance of assigned assets as required
Technical Records Management - Responsible for collating, reviewing and archiving technical records packages in a timely and accurate manner to ensure full traceability & conformance with aviation authority requirements
Maintain Technical Databases - Responsible for updating technical databases on the various types utilized by the company
Marketing Support - Provide technical and commercial support to sales personnel
Qualified Aircraft / Powerplant Engineer holding an EASA/FAA Part 145 company approval for any medium to large commercial turbo fan engine
Degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
A Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience working within an airline or MRO environment
Project Management & Project leader experience
Thorough knowledge of engine technical records requirements, experience with EASA and FAA record certification industry standards
The successful applicant must have the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an team environment.
- You must have proven ability to work on your own initiative and perform in a professional manner in a pressurized environment.
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Must be willing to travel with this role
If you have the above skills and experience and you are interested in working for a professional, dynamic company please send your CV to me in the strictest confidence - email@example.com for immediate review
Apply for Powerplant Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- General Engineering Technology Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Engineer/Scientist Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Planning Engineer Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Ireland