A320 Captain Vietnam Airlines
A320 A321 | CAPTAIN | Vietnam Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting applications from qualified A320/321 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Vietnam Airlines based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Contract:
Presently they have a requirement for A320 A321 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years from start, renewable
Ref #: 967
Aircraft Type: A320
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Minimum Requirements:
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft & 500 PIC hours on A320/A321
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- ICAO ATPL
- Current class 1 medical
- Valid OPC
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
April: 10 - 11, 17 - 18 and 24 - 25
May: 2 - 3, 8 - 9, 15 - 16, 22 - 23 and 29 - 30
Alternative dates can also be arranged to suit your availability!
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- Transition opportunities to A350 and B787!
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years' service
- FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://rishworthaviation.com/account/register