Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a well-established organisation to source an Operations Controller on a permanent basis in Hampshire.
This is a permanent, full-time position and the successful applicant will be required to work 12 hour shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays and as such, should live within a suitable distance to ensure they are sufficiently rested for their duties
Salary and Benefits:-
- Salary is dependent on experience
- After 3 months full Company Benefits will apply – Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance and Group Health Scheme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
This role will manage the efficient processing and planning of Company aircraft operations in accordance with statutory requirements and Company policy as defined in the Operating Manual.
Utilising the manuals and publications within the Company’s operations library:
- UK Air Pilot
- AIC (Aeronautical Information Circulars)
- ANO (Air Navigation Orders) and Regulations
- Company Operations Manuals
- Aeronautical Charts
Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
Assisting the Managerial team with activating Operational Procedures, for example, Emergency Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable. These procedures form part of the Company’s Safety and Quality Management Manual
Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
- Crew flight briefs
- Operational Flight plans, including airfield performance and airfield categorisation
- Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding on national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Ideally, experience in a similar role within a similar organisation, together with the ability to deal with complex operational issues inherent to a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management, board members and VVIP clients
- Experience of forming and maintaining working relationships across professional and operational boundaries
- Experience of working in teams, including influencing colleagues into delivering consistently high standards
- Experience of continued personal development, including ongoing training and mentoring to promote a cohesive team atmosphere and enjoyable working conditions
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite and Jeppesen
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please call our Recruitment Manager Ashley Ewen.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.