Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source an Simulator Technician on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To perform all work in conjunction with standard operating procedures for the day-to-day operation of the Simulation Training Equipment.
• To prepare the Simulation Training Equipment for daily operation using operational readiness checks.
• To load the appropriate exercise scenario and other tasks required to prepare for specific training sessions.
• To liaise as necessary with the customer before and after exercises.
• To react quickly and decisively to restore failed equipment, including tools and test equipment, support items and computer software.
• To perform preventative maintenance support on the Simulation Training Equipment and additional associated equipment according to the respective maintenance manuals.
• To monitor system performance and analyse maintenance difficulties.
• To perform all work in accordance with defined safety procedures and Company and contractual standards, processes and procedures.
• To maintain current and accurate documentation.
• To carry out Simulation Qualification testing as and when required by the appropriate authority.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Sound simulation techniques experience based on working on computer systems, interfaces, hydraulics, instructor stations, image generators and display systems.
• Knowledge and experience of a range of simulation software design methodologies ideal.
• Sound aircraft system knowledge.
• PC skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please phone 01483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Simulator Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly