A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE Vietnam Airlines
A320 A321 | LTC TRI TRE | Vietnam
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting applications from A320/A321 LTC/TRI/TRE for a 5 year contract term based in Vietnam.
A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years
Aircraft Type: A320/A321
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Minimum Requirements
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft and 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Valid OPC on A320
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- Currently working as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type for 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRI/TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
April: 10 - 11, 17 - 18 and 24 - 25
May: 2 - 3, 8 - 9, 15 - 16, 22 - 23 and 29 - 30
Alternative dates can also be arranged to suit your availability!
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- Transition opportunities to A350 and B787!
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years' service
- FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register