B777/787 Captains (Free transition from B737NG) – Worldwide Bases Salary starting from $20,000
Are you a B777 Captain with 500 hours PIC on type?
Are you a B737NG Captain with 1,000 hours PIC on type?
Are you interested in earning over $200,000 a year?
Would you like the opportunity to be based internationally in Germany, the UK, Holland, New
Zealand or China?
We are currently seeking type rated and current Captains for an exciting role based in China for our client China Southern Airlines.
If the answers to these questions are yes, then you are encouraged to apply.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Bases in Germany, New Zealand, Netherlands, China and United Kingdom
- 3-year renewable contract
- Commuting & Non-Commuting roster options available
- Excellent basic salary
- Overtime earning potential
- Generous travel allowances
- Annual safety bonus payments
- Insurances include: Aircrew Special Life Insurance, Global Medical Insurance
- Housing allowance provided
- First Class Medical
- Date of last flight within 6 months
- 5000 hours total flying time and 2000 hours as PIC on a commercial jet with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
- Maximum Age limit: must be under 56 if you have 500 x B777/787 PIC hours at time of application
- Maximum Age limit: must be under 51 if you have 1000 x B737NG hours at time of application
- Passport must be issued from a country which has diplomatic relations with The People’s Republic of China
- Licence must be issued by a country which has at least ICAO global average rankings on key criteria
If you are interested, then please apply today by emailing Bob Fleming on ID email@example.com
Apply for B777/787 Captains (Free transition from B737NG) – Worldwide Bases Salary starting from $20,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly