ATR-72 Captains Vietnam Airlines
ATR-72 | Captain | Vietnam Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting ATR-72 applications from qualified ATR-72 Captains on a contract term with Vietnam Airlines based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
ATR-72 Vietnam Airlines Contract:
Contract Term: 5 years from start, renewable
Location/Base: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ref #: 968
Aircraft Type: ATR 72 500
ATR-72 Vietnam Airlines minimum requirements:
- 3,500 total hours
- 1,500 total PIC hours
- 500 PIC hours on ATR42/72
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- Last PIC flight on ATR42/72 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Valid OPC
- ICAO ATPL
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- Interview opportunities for transition to the A320!
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years' service
- FOC ticket for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register