Market Intelligence Specialist – Graduate Opportunity
AeroProfessional are global leaders in the field of crewing and manpower services for the airline industry. We have created a brand-new role for a business-savvy aviation enthusiast to become our “Market Intelligence Specialist”, helping us to map our marketplace and identify opportunities for business growth. (This role may be well suited to a graduate from an aviation or air transport degree subject.)
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about aviation and fascinated by the global airline industry. Possessing an analytical and curious mind, you will undertake research to build and maintain a real-time picture of our marketplace which can be used to help steer expansion strategy within the business. To achieve this you will utilise a range of resources and strategies, from scrutinising online media to interviewing aviation candidates from across the globe to obtain useful intelligence.
This is a high-profile role which reports to the Board of Directors and which supports both our sales and our marketing functions. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Using Microsoft Excel to develop advanced spreadsheets and repositories in which you will capture and analyse market data pertinent to our industry;
- Undertaking online research to identify market hot-spots and qualify growth opportunities by continent, region, country and skill-type;
- Interviewing pilots, cabin crew and other airline personnel from across the globe to identify the most attractive places in which they work and live;
- Undertaking statistical analysis and presenting information for use by sales teams, marketing team and by the Board;
- Identifying airlines with immediate need for our services and passing quality leads to our sales team.
To be considered for the position, you’ll need all of the following credentials:
- A deep curiosity for the global airline industry and a thirst for knowledge;
- Enjoy reading and research, able to spend hours at a time studying online and offline industry material;
- An analytical mind, which might be evidenced by a good head for facts and figures;
- A very good level of numeracy, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Fluency in English, with a clear command of spoken English and strong writing skills;
- Enjoy speaking to new people – and comfortable on the telephone in an open office environment, calling across time zones and tackling language barriers;
- Knowledge of commercial aircraft types would be useful (being “a bit of a plane spotter”).
We value our people. To attract the best, we make sure our salaries and bonuses are highly competitive. Beyond that, we recognise that there’s more to life than work. Fresh coffee, fruit and the freedom to dress as you please when you’re in the office, are examples of the how relaxed we are here. We also encourage team and company socials as well. You’ll have up to 27 days’ leave, a day off for your birthday and the opportunity to sell holiday back. Whilst childcare vouchers, eye tests, voluntary pension uplift are also on offer. Flexible start-times are available and once fully-trained you can work from home one day a week (role permitting). Top this up with interest free loans and a flexible benefits package giving you the choice of private healthcare, worldwide travel insurance, Perkbox membership, cycle to work scheme, training courses, gym membership and railcard/public transport season tickets… And you can start to see just how invested we are in you.
At AeroProfessional we’re industry leaders in the field of aviation resourcing. We recruit only the best in the profession to work for our ever-growing list of clients. Join us, and you’ll play your part in keeping planes flying all over the globe. It’s a world of opportunity. And it could all begin with one click.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Flight Training and Instructors £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Flight Operations £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Business Services £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Marketing Strategy and Development £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hampshire