EASA B1 or B2 or Cat A A320 Licensed Engineers
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of Central Europe's Premier Maintenance Repair Organisations to source B1, B2 or Cat A Licensed Engineers who are type rated A320 for a permanent basis for their facilities based in South England Airports Region.
• Opportunity of develop your career
• Good Roster
• Health Scheme
• 5 weeks holidays per year
• Great atmosphere and team
• Great salary over majority of similar organisations in country
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• As a Licenced Engineer you will be using your experience within the Aircraft Engineering environment for all maintenance activities (Line maintenance), including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in response to our customers’ requirements
• Delegate resources as the situation demands to ensure the smooth running of the operations whilst meeting both the Part 145 maintenance requirements
• Putting safety and reliability first, you will ensure adherence to Health & Safety procedures whilst carrying out and certifying aircraft maintenance within the limits of your company approvals
• Using the company software to order spares to be able to perform work requirements, complete paperwork and register man-hour records within your approval
• Finally, and no less important, you will require to assist your team or colleagues to ensure that every single aircraft depart on time
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers holding an EASA B1, B2 or Cat A Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence
• Recent experience and type rated on A320 Family.
• Strong communication skills with good English language proficiency, written & spoken
• Good organisational skills & the ability to remain focused when under pressure whilst maintaining high standards
• Strong integrity and professionalism with a commitment to the highest standards of safety
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter, Antonio Navarro, please call +44 1483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for EASA B1 or B2 or Cat A A320 Licensed Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly