B737 Rated First Officer
Want to join Europe's largest airline? We are growing our fleet to 585 Aircraft, carrying 200 million passengers per year. Due to this exceptional growth, we are now hiring Direct Entry First Officers
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations.
A Ryanair First Officer will receive:
- Outstanding earnings potential
- Fastest time to Command
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists of next generation Boeing 737-800s, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2017.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
- 1,200 total time
- 800 Hours on the B737-300/900 series
- Minimum 1000 hours on CS25 type aircraft
- Unrestricted right to work and live in the EU
- Operated the B737-300/900 within the last 36 months