Captain | B777/B787 | Addis Ababa Africa | Ethiopian Airlines
Captain | B777/B787
Addis Ababa Africa | Ethiopian Airlines
20 DAYS ON / 10 DAYS OFF
Great Pay * Excellent Benefits * Great Working Environment
A world renowned national flag carrier, who was just awarded the 2017 African Airline of the year, is currently seeking B777/787 CAPTAINS and invites YOU to join its Airline!
We are flying to 80+ destinations worldwide and growing in South America, USA, Europe, and Australia!
Base: Addis Ababa
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Full Salary Received For Training Period
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- 3 year renewable contract
- Fly up to 65 years-old
- Overtime Paid
CAPTAIN MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- 3,500 hours total time
- 2,500 PIC hours on jet aircraft
- 500 PIC hours on type
- Last PIC flight on type in the past 12 months
- FAA, JAA, EASA, ICAO ATPL
- Current Class 1 Medical
- 30 to 63 years old on date of application
- We have the FASTEST screening and onboarding process
- Screenings are held every week and only 2 days
- Assessment process is SIMPLE: medical, interview and sim check
- Travel on the Airlines network, hotel accommodations, aground transportation and meals are provided.
- IMMEDIATE assessment dates are available
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
Apply for Captain | B777/B787 | Addis Ababa Africa | Ethiopian Airlines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly