MADRID ROADSHOW IN MAY 2018 for A320 Captains and First Officers
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that our client Wizz Air will have an Open and Recruitment week / Road Show in Madrid, Spain in the first week of May (from 3rd till 7th May).
I am sure Wizz Air needs no introduction as they’ve been taking Europe by storm for the past number of years.
Given the big orderbook Wizz Air have opened recruitment days so pilots can attend the assessments in different cities. Roles on offer are all on A320.
We have a range of roles for pilots as follows:
A320 Captain – ANY Captain can apply for this with the required hours.
A320 Type Rated Senior First Officers with the required hours can also apply for RAPID COMMAND position.
A320 First Officer – TR First Officer with a minimum of 500 hours on type can apply.
Pilots must have:
- Right to live and work in EU
- EASA ATPL
- 3500 Hours (Factorised according to airline system) - for Captains and SFO for Rapid Command
- 1,500 hrs as PIC on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW OR Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW (preferably A320) – for Captains only
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
There is an attractive package on offer including:
- Progression pay
- Potential for Career progression to management
- Airline ticketing discounts
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
- Choice of bases available
- Long Term Contracts
- Choice with flexible rostering
Two options exist for A320 Type Rating:
- 12, 000EUR upfront cost,
- 15, 000EUR paid by company with a three-year bond
If you think you might be interested in this role and that your experience on your current aircraft type is meeting these requirements, then send your up to date CV today to Karim on email ID email@example.com
Apply for MADRID ROADSHOW IN MAY 2018 for A320 Captains and First Officers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly