B767 First Officer Air Japan - Non Type Rated
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Air Japan requires Non Type Rated B767 First Officers for a commuting contract offering attractive pay and benefits.
Contract Term: 5 years, renewable.
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500 + commercial jet hours (Boeing or Airbus airline experience preferred)
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Date of last flight on jet aircraft within the last 12 months
- An opportunity to fly the B767
- Great career development, with Command upgrade possible
- Excellent pay and benefits, including accommodation and commuting allowance
- At least 10 consecutive days off at home each month
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register