SFI's or Captains wanting to upgrade
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for SFI's and Captains wanting to take the next step in their career for world renowned client in the industry.
The role of Simulator Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of ground-based Simulator training of Customer Pilots for Recurrent, Initial or generic training courses and for measuring the training progress of Customer(s), objectively and subjectively, within the established training curriculum.
We are seeking highly motivated, team worker with a clear professional goal and interpersonal skills, able to provide simulator and ground instruction in accordance with EASA regulations and procedures.
If you are interested in this lucrative position, please do not hesitate to get in contact! We look forward to hearing from you…
- You must have EASA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- 1500 + total multi pilot flight hours experience
- You must have ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- You must be Able and willing to relocate in Paris area (because of the flexibility requirement)
- You must be committed to work with us as full-time instructor 3 to 5 years minimum
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays