- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting for a Crew Controller. Due to continued expansion of, our Client is looking to recruit a Crew Controller to be based at London Heathrow Airport. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and hit the ground running. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
This is a Full time permanent Position.
Skills and Experience
Minimum 1 years’ experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- IT: MS Office, ASL / crew planning system
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required due to changes
- Prepare hotel requirement reports for OCC
- Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Manage training plan on the published roster and update/amend training planning as necessary due to changes
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting as required by the Crewing Manager
Shift: 4 on / 4 off, days and nights.
Package to be discussed at interview.
Should you be interest, apply with a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Flight Operations £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations Controller £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Services £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Office Administrator £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)